Support Centre

Results for New member (13)

Good news! If you need to replace a lost ID card, simply log into your PMOS account by clicking here then click on Print ID card under the “Quick Access” tab then click on print ID card. And if you

Please follow these steps to submit a Health Care Spending Account claim online:   Login to your Plan Member Online Services by clicking here Click on the ‘Submit a claim’ link on the welcome page or

 If you have submitted a claim through your traditional plan and a copay or deductible remains, you can claim the balance from your Health Care Spending Account (HCSA). There are several ways you can

This statement provides information that may be required for tax purposes (like the information provided on a receipt) as well as any deductibles, maximums, or co-payments applied to the payment of

Most plans have benefit booklets.  If your plan has a booklet you can view it through your Plan Member Online Services account by following these steps:   Sign in to your Plan Member Online Services